Sponsors – our local heroes.
A key aspect of GCJ’s mission is extending the connections and learning through organizational partnerships. Like any nonprofit, donations are vital to our success. And while we happily accept cash contributions, we’re interested in involving our organizational donors in a deeper way.
We invite businesses, community groups and religious organizations to become a Sponsoring Partner, Project Sponsor or Delegate Sponsor. You will not only be recognized as a GCJ contributor, you’ll have a chance to involve all of your employees or members in the GCJ experience.
Learn about becoming a sponsor for the Ghana 2006 journey – download flier.
Other ways your group can support Global Citizen Journey:
- Endorse and promote GCJ in your community by sharing information through your newsletters or bulletin boards.
- Host a program introducing GCJ, the Ghana journey and our ongoing work in Nigeria.
- Donate funds to purchase books or contact us for appropriate books to collect for the Niger Delta Friendship Library.
- Help identify great delegate candidates.
- Invite your employees or members to subscribe to the GCJ newsletter.